Black and White

2e

2e

5e1_2e6eButton Down: Mamalicious | Pants: Mamalicious | Shoes: ASOS | Handbag: Mackage | Lipstick: MAC Pink Nouveau | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

There is no doubt that I've been rotating the same clothing pieces over and over again, but thank goodness for accessories that keep the rotation looking fresh. I ordered these shoes from ASOS on a whim and was pleasantly surprised when they arrived looking way nicer and more expensive than I expected!

Then there's this top handle bag from Canadian brand, Mackage, who've recently gotten into handbags. I've been wearing this bag as shown, but it also comes with a add-on strap option, an option I'm loving.

Hope you guys have a great Monday and start to your week!

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Black and White appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar