DIY FRIDAY: SLOUCHY HOSPITAL T-SHIRT DRESS

hospital%2Bdress.jpg

IMG_2380_copy.jpg

IMG_2399_copy.jpg

IMG_2405_copy.jpg

IMG_2370_copy.jpg

IMG_2406_copy.jpg

IMG_2387_copy.jpg

About a year ago one of my friends sent me an image of a mom in the hospital, wearing a super slouchy t-shirt dress. She was close to expecting baby #2 and asked if I knew where she could find a similar one. I pointed her to a few different places, but I'm not sure she ever found one.

Anyway, I've kept this slouchy tee dress in the back of my mind for all this time, and decided a few weeks ago that I should make myself one for my impending hospital stay. It's perfectly slouchy and soft, easy to pull down to nurse (since it has a wide neckline), and basically feels like pajamas but makes you look a little more pulled together.

Also, we took these photos when S was only 24 hours old (obviously when I was still in the hospital) and I'm already missing how tiny and new he was!


photos by rad and happy

Click READ MORE below to find the easy step by step tutorial!

Modern%2BGirls%2BBanner.jpg



READ MORE

Broj komentara: 6: