Spring Refresher

officenook

officenookoutfit

Processed with VSCOcam with a7 preset

I shared these photos on instagram, but to get a little more into them: the last few weeks, our home got a major spring refresher/makeover as I had the opportunity to work with one of my favorite stores ever, Home Goods.

I've been shopping there for almost a decade and was pretty much their unspoken brand ambassador whenever my friends and I would talk about incredible interior finds. To celebrate and share the unveiling, the amazing team and I hosted a beautiful event at our home. For obvious reasons, I wanted to dress up and feel great in whatever I wore and after trying on a few things, I ended up in a blush pink Susana Monaco Dress and a suede pink All Saints jacket. There's so much more to come, but wanted to share a little peek. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for those who celebrate, Happy Easter!

 

The post Spring Refresher appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar