Week 37 Maternity Style: Spring Shades

3e

3e1_2e2eJacket: All Saints (for reference: wearing a 6 & before getting pregnant, I would take a 4) | Button Down: Mamalicious | Denim: Citizens of Humanity | Flats: Nicholas Kirkwood | Sunglasses: Celine | Handbag: Valentino (smaller version)

I can't believe tomorrow is April 1st, which for me, means I'm 15 days away from my due date! So crazy and just a few weeks left of "maternity style," which I can imagine, many of you are probably bored with. Overall, I'm just so thankful that I'm still feeling pretty good! I still keep hearing the same thing: "oh! that's because you're having a boy!" It really makes me wonder how much truth there is to that theory.

On another note, I *THINK* we got all the new layout/mobile site kinks worked out, but if you're still seeing anything wonky, let me know. I cannot thank you all enough for your feedback and for emailing me/commenting on any glitches you were seeing. The responses helped tremendously!

xoxo,

Helena

The post Week 37 Maternity Style: Spring Shades appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar