Black, White & Patterned

thanksgiving

Jacket: Banana Republic (wearing a size 2 / 50% off entire site) | Blouse: Frame (in burgundy, part of buy more, save more) | Denim: Mother (part of buy more, save more) | Shoes: Marc Fisher (under $100 and a ton of gorgeous colors) | Sunglasses: Celine | Ring: AYLA 

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! We spent the weekend with friends and family and having our first Thanksgiving with Nate made it even more special. I drank lots of red white, ate a ton of stuffing and pie, so this week, I'll be spending a little more time at the gym so I'm prepared for the indulgent month ahead.

In the meantime, it's Cyber Monday! Some of my favorite sales going on:

The entire Nordstrom site is having some major deals! The white bowtie shirt I wore here is now on sale and is my favorite style of Mother Denim.

Shopbop: Buy More, Save More. I picked up this dress for a party I have later this week and this turtleneck bodysuit.

Intermix: I've been eyeing this top for the holidays. Now that it's 30% off, I'm going to take the plunge. The jeans I wore here are also on sale. 

Lastly, I've been wanting these white flats for months, but never wanted to spend the money on them. Now they're on sale! Hmmm.. I have tried on the knockoff versions and admittedly, not the same.

The post Black, White & Patterned appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar