Tiffany in Dumbo

tiffany1e

Maje Camel Belted Cape Coat

3_1e

Cape Coat: Maje | Denim: Topshop  | Turtleneck: Splendid |  Jewelry: Borrowed from Tiffany & Co | Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo | Bag: Celine

This is the second time I got to work with Tiffany & Co  and it's crazy how things come full circle. When I was 15 years old, I got my first real job, as a supermarket cashier. I made just $4.75 an hour, but I saved for months and months and at last I bought myself something I really wanted: a TIffany Heart Tag bracelet. It was the first real piece of Tiffany jewelry that I ever owned. Almost a decade later, I passed it on to my little cousin.

On another note, I wanted to ask you all for an honest opinion! Are you interested in me creating a few holiday gift guides or are you completely over seeing them?

photography by Keith Hodne

The post Tiffany in Dumbo appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar