October Favorites

oct-favorites-1

oct-favorites-1

Gap PJs

I randomly discovered these when I ducked into Gap Body  during a torrential downpour. Thirty minutes later, I left the store with three pair of PJ's that might be the softest and comfiest pairs that I've ever owned.

Sam Edelman Pumps

I've said it in a previous post, but I love these. They look identical to pairs that cost 5x more and for someone who already owns a pair in another color, I can vouch for quality.

TV show: This is US

Are any of you watching? It's been a few years since I was hooked on a prime time network show, but as soon as I saw the previews, I knew I had to watch. SO GOOD!

Skinceuticals Phloretin CF

I discovered this product after our friend Amy, text messaged Keiko and I to rave about how good it was. We're all part of a group text and more often than not, skincare is our main topic of conversation. We all share the same passion for good products, so when one of us says "you have to try it.." we know it's legit.

Basically, Phloretin CF is a powerful antioxidant with both vitamin C (so important) and Ferulic Acid. In simple terms, it provides advanced environmental protection, helps your SPF work way better and helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector

I've raved about the cream version in the past, but now it's time to rave about the powder one. I've used tons of highlighters, but the Becca line has to be my favorite. The glow is never overwhelming, but when caught in the right light, and in photos, it looks so good!

Harry Josh Blow Dryer

Out of all of the blow dyers I've used in my life, this one is the best (in my opinion). It's lightweight, dries my hair in half the time and I swear, eliminates frizz in comparison to other dryers out there. On trips, I've had friends borrow it and they end up buying one for themselves.

Lara Cashew & Almond Butter

Oh my goodness. Keith bought this home from Costco one day and I cannot stop eating it. It's a little sweet, a little salty and tastes incredible on toast or right out of the jar.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Emulsion

If I could use one scented body lotion for the rest of my life, it would be this. Amazing Grace has been one of my signature scents for over a decade, but I almost forgot how incredible the body emulsion is. The smell is like clean skin, but better and whenever I wear it, I get compliments.

Rag & Bone Wide Brimmed Fedora

I own a ton of hats, but lately, I've been wearing this one the most. I've also decided that I am not a fan of a floppy hat, so I definitely appreciate the structured rim.

The post October Favorites appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar