Hatch Jumpsuit

2e

2e4e3e

Jumpsuit: Hatch (more chic maternity stuff here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Leather Jacket: Maje (similar) | Lipstick: MAC Red + MAC Ruby Woo | Sunglasses: Celine | Handbag: Chanel

We shot this look a few weeks ago and as far as I'm concerned, this will be the last of my maternity looks. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I'm really looking forward to wearing so many different things. On that list: high-waisted jeans, sleek black chokers (for some reason, I don't love the look of a choker + a pregnant belly) and cool belts.

Oh and PS: The Barbara Bui lace-up flats that I wore in a few posts are currently on sale for 40% off! Also, remember when I posted these block heels here? Seriously considering scooping them up. It's a quick Flash Sale, so not entirely sure when it's going on until.

photos by Keith Hodne

The post Hatch Jumpsuit appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar