INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

instagram%2B1.jpg


This is the perfect summer dress. It's a soft linen blend so it's so comfortable, and since it buttons up the front it's nursing friendly! I love it with these simple gladiator wedges

instagram%2B2.jpg
HAT  ||  SIMILAR TEE  ||  CROSSBODY BAG  ||  SIMILAR JACKET  ||  JEANS  ||  SNEAKERS

This is basically my perfect momiform. Sneakers, baseball hat, stripes, and my most comfy jeans

Instagram%2B3.jpg
SIMILAR JACKET  ||  FRINGE TANK  ||  JEANS  ||  HANDBAG  ||  SILVER FLATS (SIMILAR HERE, ON SALE!)

I'm full on obsessed with this fringe tank and want to wear it every single day. I wore it here with a leather jacket, but also wore it here with an olive bomber jacket. It's selling out super quickly, so if you want one, hurry and snag one before it's gone!

instagram%2B4.jpg


Distressed boyfriend jeans and lace tops have become my go-to combo. I've worn some version of this combination like four times this week! I've tried a bunch of different boyfriend jeans over the years, and these are my absolute favorite. Plus they're only $88! Also these chunky heels are insanely comfortable, and come in two other colors.

instagram%2B5.jpg

A statement necklace is my favorite way to dress up a basic tee and jeans. This one is so intricate and gorgeous, and even though it's big, it's nice and comfortably lightweight. Throw on a leather jacket and you have a killer outfit.


instagram%2B6.jpg
EARRINGS  ||  LIPSTICK (COLOR IS "PLEASE ME")  ||  SIMILAR DRESS HERE AND HERE

I'm loving ear crawlers right now --- they add a little touch of edge to any outfit. I wore these ones with a summery dress and my adidas sneakers. You can see the full look here.  

instagram%2B7.jpg
TEE  ||  SIMILAR SKIRT  ||  HEELS (SIMILAR HERE AND HERE)

I've been on an all white kick the last few weeks. I paired this monochromatic look with a pop of floral for church last week. Also, everyone always asks how I can pull it off with three kids, but honestly white is the easiest to keep clean. Just a little bleach and you're good as new. Plus baby spit up is white, so it blends right in ;) 

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar