INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Eyelet%2Band%2BChambray.jpg

I wore this gorgeous eyelet midi skirt to church last week and it's the perfect piece for spring. Per request, I'll soon be sharing a few ways to style it. But you can never go wrong with a basic chambray shirt and nude pumps

Eyelet%2Band%2BWhite%2BJeans.jpg

I'm in love with all things eyelet, laser cut, and perforated right now, so it was love at first sight with this eyelet top -- it's just so unique! I paired it with white jeans for an all white look, and then threw on a denim jacket and some neutral sandals

Gray%2BBaby%2BRomper.jpg
GRAY ROMPER (ON SALE FOR $17!)

Somehow San is already 8 weeks old (well, tomorrow)! Time is flying with this sweet baby, and if you caught it over on snapchat (I'm merricksart over there), he rolled over for the first time this week. I can hardly believe it! He also slept through the night twice this week and I feel like a brand new woman. He just growing up so fast and we're loving every second. 

Leopard%2Band%2BLace.jpg
LACE TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  SIMILAR FLATS  HERE AND HERE (TUTORIAL HERE)  ||  CROSSBODY BAG

Since I made these leopard lace up flats a few months ago, I've gotten tons of use out of them. They're a bold statement shoe, but still go with everything. I wore them with distressed jeans and this pretty lace top the other day and loved this basic outfit with a twist. You can find the DIY project here, or shop two almost identical pairs here and here


Nume%2BMother%2527s%2BDay.jpg

I get questions all the time about how I do my hair, so I'm excited to share a killer code for my favorite hair tools. I use the Nume Magic Wand, and right now they're on sale for $25 (normally $149!!) right now with code MERRICKWANDS! I use the 25mm wand and love it because it can heat up super hot (the other wands don't let you set the temperature), so my curls last for days with only a little touch up in between. 

They also have a really great Mother's Day package, normally $456, but on sale for $179 with code MOTHER179. It includes the Curl Jam, which is a wand base with three sizes of wand plus a straightener, a blow dryer, and their white truffle shampoo and conditioner. Check it out right here and enter the code at checkout!



Peach%2BPeplum%2Band%2BSkinny%2BJEans.jp
SANDALS  ||  JEANS  ||  PEPLUM  ||  SUNGLASSES  ||  NECKLACE

Philip's parents were in town last week to meet baby San, and we celebrated my MIL's 60th birthday while they were here. We walked downtown for dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, and this breezy peach peplum top was perfect for a casual dinner. I paired it with these fun tassel sandals and some distressed jeans

Tulips%2Band%2BGladiator%2BSandals.jpg

SANDALS  ||  JEANS 

I'm such a flower addict and can't go more than a week or two without picking up a new bunch at Trader Joe's. These tulips were so pretty and made a perfect footsie floral crown for my nude, tassel sandals. I wish I could have brought all of them home with me!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar