LACE ON THE BEACH

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B39%2B21%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B42%2B35%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B43%2B21%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B43%2B38%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B41%2B10%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B45%2B04%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B43%2B41%2BPM

Photo%2BApr%2B18%252C%2B8%2B43%2B14%2BPM


Over the years as I've worked to develop my personal style, I've found myself shopping at the same five or six stores because their items are in line with my style. It's important when you're developing your own style to recognize which stores are a good fit for your style (and budget) because it makes it easier to shop, find pieces you know you'll love, or find items that work with the rest of your closet. 

For me, one of my favorite shops I come back to over and over again is Sole Society. Their style is classic and simple with a little bit of extra personality, which I think matches my style perfectly, and their shoes are very affordable while still being on trend and classic.  Plus they also sell jewelry, hatshandbags, kids shoes, and even clothing!

I've been searching for a good pair of neutral gladiator sandals that are trendy but also simple and classic enough that they'll last me for a long time. I spotted this pair a few weeks ago, and although they come in white snakeskin and black, the neutral was exactly what I was looking for and I've worn them a ton of times since they arrived (which you've probably seen over on my instagram) so I know I'll get great use of them all summer and even next! I've been pairing these sandals with more casual pieces (like right here), but I couldn't help but dress them up with this gorgeous lace dress for an evening on the beach, and then added these modern ear crawler earrings (that I've been wearing nonstop) and this fringe shoulder bag

Sole Society has so many great other pieces, like this boater hat that I'm obsessed with (and is under $30!), these block heeled sandals and these strappy ones that are both perfect for spring and summer, and this silver statement necklace. Every girl should own a fringe bag, and this one is so perfect, but I really, really love this one too, and for summer weekend trips this big leather weekender bag is absolutely perfect.

You can shop even more of my favorites in the widget below -- just click the thumbnail pictures for details! 


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.



thank you to sole society for sponsoring this post  |  photos by rad and happy  

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar