Checking In!

1e

1e

4e2_1e3e

Jacket: VEDA also in cognac | Denim: Citizens of Humanity | Tee: GAP Maternity (lived in these tees) | Shoes: Barbara Bui | Sunglasses: Prada

Hi! Wanted to give a quick update!

I was due last Thursday, but sitting here still pregnant and just waiting around at this point.  I have my next doctors appointment tomorrow (Tuesday), so we'll see what she says. At first, I appreciated the extra time and wasn't necessarily in a rush to go into labor, but now I'm ready. At least as ready as one can be. I'm hoping I don't have to get induced and it happens naturally, so doing everything I've been told to do and just crossing my fingers.

On to the outfit. I borrowed this amazing jacket from a friend and since, have been dreaming about it in this color. You can always count on VEDA to make such beautiful pieces (wearing their burgundy one here).

The post Checking In! appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar