FRIDAY FAVORITES

Friday%2BFavorites.jpg


A few favorites for Friday. above and below!

40% off new arrivals at J.Crew Factory this weekend through Sunday! This little capsleeve top is perfect for summer with some distressed denim or a flowy white skirt. I have a white eyelet top from here that I bought a few summers ago and wear all the time -- this one is super similar and only $41! I have this gingham blouse and it's an absolute closet staple -- snag it while it's on sale!

My favorite curling wand is on sale for $39 (normally $149!!) this weekend with code MERRICK39. I use the 32mm magic wand to achieve my loose curls. Hurry and snag one while they're on sale, I promise you'll love it. 

Get 25% off your purchase of $75 or more from H&M with code 3302 through Sunday! I loved their maternity pieces (I lived in this top for the last two months of my pregnancy), but they also have lots of good non-maternity pieces. This striped button up is so chic and classic and only $13!  This one is also so pretty and only $25. Ok, one more button up -- loving this checkered one


Anthropologie has an additional 40% off sale items right now! Love this polka dot dress. This striped pullover and this striped tee are both so perfectly basic and would be easy to dress up or dress down. Also loving this navy jumpsuit -- so fun for summer!

Studded boots are a fun way to add some edge to your outfit, and I'm especially loving them with summer dresses. So unexpected and edgy! All the ones I've seen are super expensive, so I'm loving these ones that are under $60!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar