DATE NIGHT WHITE

IMG_5907copy.JPG

IMG_5932copy.JPG

IMG_5923copy.JPG

IMG_5927copy.JPG

IMG_5912copy.JPG

IMG_5928copy.JPG

IMG_5910copy.JPG

Now that San is almost three months old (anyone else think that went by really fast??), Philip and I are trying to get back in the swing of regular date nights. We feel so lucky to have a babysitter that we trust with San even though he's still so little, and also feel super happy that he takes a bottle so well. Both things make it so much easier to sneak away for the evening and focus on each other.

As long as we're not going out for spaghetti and meatballs (that's a stain waiting to happen), an all white look is one of my favorites for summer date night. I played around with a bunch of textures and slight color variations in this dressy date night look, and I love how it came together.

This is one of two looks I created with maurices this summer. I'm over on their blog today sharing tips on wearing white with kids, and how to put together a killer all-white look, plus sharing info on all the pieces I'm wearing. Head over and check it out right here!

Happy Friday!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar