INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Happy Saturday! Are you guys following along on my instagram (@merricksart)? I share lots of outfits that never hit the blog, plus you can see a little more of our day to day life! 

Also don't forget that tomorrow is the last day of the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale! There are so many good things, but they're going fast. So hurry and grab those last things before they go back to full price. You can see all my favorites right here!

2016-05-27%2B20.23.51.jpg
JACKET  ||  EYELET TOP  ||  BOYFRIEND JEANS (buy your normal size!)  ||  WEDGES  (so so comfortable, like walking on pillows)

I wore this outfit last weekend to the park. Momiforms are my speciality (aka pretty much all I wear these days), so I'm always trying to step them up a bit to be feminine, fun, or interesting while still being kid-friendly and comfortable. These jeans are my go-to and are so cute, and these wedges are insanely comfortable. 


2016-05-30%2B19.24.16.jpg
GINGHAM TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  SANDALS

We celebrated Memorial Day this past week on Monday, honoring those who have fought for our country. So American flag colors it is! Also a gingham shirt is an absolute staple in my closet. Goes with everything, is easy to dress up or dress down, and always makes me feel put together. And this one is on sale for $30!


2016-05-29%2B20.42.16.jpg
LACE TOP  ||  SKIRT  ||  HEELS (same ones here but they're unavailable in black. similar black ones here and here)

I wore this to church on Sunday and loved how the black heels and all white created a statement. Also San leaked through his diaper during the first hour of church so I got a little yellow stain right on the front, and then of course got asked at the last minute to stand up in front of the entire congregation and lead the music, ha! 


2016-05-30%2B20.44.35.jpg

Since Philip had the day off of work on Monday, we headed to the beach as a family. It was perfectly warm and sunny with a little breeze, and this off-the-shoulder dress was perfect. It's only $24 and it comes in a bunch of colors!


2016-06-03%2B14.25.09.jpg
JEANS  ||  SANDALS  ||  TOP (similar here and here)

I'm a huge donut fan so of course we had to celebrate National Donut Day yesterday with a trip to Sidecar Doughnuts. It was our first time and they were honestly the best donuts I'd ever had in my life. The raspberry was for sure the best! 
Also have you guys tried ThredUp? I wrote about here, and I just recently picked up this J.Crew top for $25. They have great name brands at much lower prices! 

Have a great weekend!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar