RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET: SISTER MOMIFORMS

Raiding%2BMy%2BCloset%2BBanner.jpg

Sisters-30.jpg

Sisters-27.jpg

Sisters-10.jpg

Sisters-34.jpg

Sisters-5.jpg

Sisters-1.jpg

OUTFIT DETAILS: SHIRT  ||  JEANS  ||  SIMILAR JACKET  ||  SIMILAR SHOES HERE (only $25!)

B's OUTFIT: SHORTS  ||  TEE

FOS' OUTFIT: SHORTS  ||  TEE

SAN'S OUTFIT: ROMPER

Even though we all come from the same gene pool, it's funny to see how different my sister's and my style has turned out. It's been especially fun to become moms around the same time and see how that has changed and evolved our style.

When we were in Las Vegas last month (when my brother came home from his two-year LDS mission), we took all of our kids to the park and photographed our momiforms. I feel like my momiform is always shifting based on trends, my current favorite colors, or the day's activities, but for a day at the park my go-to is almost always a comfy t-shirt, jeans, and fun shoes. And I usually bring a jacket if it's overcast.

This t-shirt is one of my very favorites -- it's so soft, not at all sheer, and perfectly slouchy (I'm wearing a medium). Plus it's only $15! I'm wearing it with my favorite boyfriend jeans of all time, and some cute striped espadrille sneakers. Top it off with a leather jacket and a simple necklace and you have the perfect casual chic momiform.

Now hop over and check out my sisters, Janssen and Landen's, momiforms!


RMSC%2BJanssen.jpg   RMSC%2BLanden%2B1.jpg

photos by jackie watanabe

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar