SUMMER WHITEOUT

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B51%2B19%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B51%2B01%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B50%2B54%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B51%2B32%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B51%2B14%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B50%2B29%2BPM

Photo%2BMay%2B24%252C%2B7%2B51%2B18%2BPM


This post is brought to you by CJ Affiliate's VIP Content Service. Thank you Abercrombie for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Abercrombie, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.

My very favorite summer look is an all-white monochromatic outfit. There's just something so crisp, clean, and simple about this summery pairing. The biggest rule when wearing a monochromatic outfit is to choose pieces with detailing so your outfit isn't boring. This gorgeous drop-waisted dress from Abercrombie instantly caught my eye with its lace-up neckline, eyelet sleeves, and pintuck detailing, and it's the perfect piece to use in a monochromatic outfit. Distressed jeans are also a great way to add subtle interest, and I love how the casual distressing contrasts with this preppy and feminine dress.

I don't know about you guys, but I shopped at Abercrombie all the time during high school and college. I hadn't shopped there in years, thinking there was no chance I'd find anything appropriate for an almost 30-year-old mom of three, but I was so pleasantly surprised to find that not only had they completely revamped their brand to appeal to a larger audience, but also everything was so tasteful and modern. When I picked up this dress and my jeans, I also snagged this classic button up which I can't wait to wear all summer with white jeans, denim skirts, or linen pants. I also love this chambray lace up top, this denim skirt, and I'm obsessed with this fringe jacket. Hop over and check out all their new arrivals right here!


photos by rad and happy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar