INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Another week! Here are some of the things I've been wearing this week. Make sure you're following along on Instagram (@merricksart) to see even more content!

2016-06-12%2B21.17.19.jpg

Sunday style with floral and crisp white. This top has become one of my summer go-to's. It's the perfect lightweight piece that can be dressed up or down!


2016-06-13%2B20.24.02.jpg
SHIRT  ||  JEANS  ||  SIMILAR SNEAKERS

This is one of my favorite tops and such a versatile piece. It's insanely soft, and the perfect neutral gray that goes with everything. I dressed it down with striped espadrilles and distressed denim


2016-06-16%2B18.27.42.jpg
SANDALS  ||  HAT  ||  BAG  ||  SUNGLASSES  ||  TRAVEL HAIR TOOL KIT (on sale with code MERRICK79)

With all the traveling we do, having hair tools that are easy to carry around is so nice -- they always take up so much of my bag! Nume is my very favorite place to get my hair tools, and their new travel kit comes with a small blowdryer (but still super powerful), a mini straightener, and a 25mm wand (the size I use) that splits so it's nice and small. It's on sale through June 22 with code MERRICK79!



2016-06-17%2B21.05.20.jpg
SIMILAR TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  ESPADRILLES

All white with a pop of stripes for our family church dance last night. The kids had such a blast dancing the night away and we were dying laughing watching them bust their moves. 


2016-06-11%2B13.37.54.jpg
ROMPER  ||  SIMILAR SWIMSUIT  ||  HAT  ||  SUNGLASSES  ||  SANDALS (get 20% off with code Merrick20!)

We spent the weekend at the beach last week and this romper was perfect. It's so soft and comfortable, and I love the low cut arm holes so you get a peek of my swimsuit underneath. Also the pom pom trim is the cutest!


2016-06-11%2B20.15.19.jpg

And another look at my beach outfit and the cutest little beach babe. 

Happy weekend!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar