The Best Coffee Shops in NYC

Little-Collins-1

Best Coffee Shops in NYC

Out of all the little things that bring me joy in life, a good cup of coffee or a cozy coffee shop, are high up on that list. Whether I'm in my own city or traveling to a new one, I love to seek out the local favorites. Here are my New York City favorites:

Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

LITTLE COLLINS

Where: 667 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022

 It was when I visited Melbourne, a couple of years back, that I learned that no other place does coffee quite like them. Seriously, the best coffee I've every had in my life! So, whenever I'm near Midtown East, I'll make it a point to stop by this Aussie owned coffee shop. And when I say make it a point, I'll walk twenty blocks out of my way just to pop by. This place is itty bitty and usually crowded, especially during rush hour,  so if I'm unable to snag a seat inside, I'll take my flat white to go. Worth it!

Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

TOBY'S ESTATE

Where: Brooklyn – 125 N 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249 | West Village – 44 Charles St, New York, NY 10014

A coffee shop located in the West Village and if you're lucky enough to get a seat that faces the street, it's one of my favorite places to sit back with my latte and watch the people pass on by.

Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

BLUESTONE LANE

Where:30 Carmine street  + various other locations

During the week, Bluestone is one of my favorite coffee shops to meet a friend for some breakfast and a flat white. On the weekends, when it's more crowded, I'll pop in and get my drink to go.

Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

SWEATSHOP

Where: 232 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211

The third Australian coffee shop on my list that is part coffee house and part design studio. I love everything on the menu, but my absolute favorite combo is the avocado toast and a flat white. Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

BROOKLYN ROASTING COMPANY

Where: 25 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201

This coffee shop is in an old warehouse with high ceilings, steel stools, making it the perfect vibe for its Dumbo location. The best part is that it's large and spacious, a rarity in NYC.

Best Coffee Shops in NYCBest Coffee Shops in NYC

THIRD RAIL COFFEE

Where: 240 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012

One of my favorite coffee shops and in walking distance to Washington Square Park. The place is tiny, so I usually pop in and get my drink to go. I love their drip, but on a hot day, I'll opt for an iced coffee. Some of the best in NYC. Oh and FYI: it's cash only!

photos by Kristy Mucci for Brooklyn Blonde

The post The Best Coffee Shops in NYC appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar