DIY FRIDAY: EYELET PEPLUM REFASHION

Eyelet%2BPeplum%2BTutorial.jpg

IMG_6115copy.JPG

IMG_6126copy.JPG

IMG_6120copy.JPG

IMG_6138copy.JPG

IMG_6142copy.JPG

IMG_6134copy.JPG

IMG_6147copy.JPG

IMG_6144copy.JPG

TOP (MADE BY ME, INSPIRED BY THIS TOP)  ||  JEANS  ||  SHOES  ||  SIMILAR BAG  ||  NECKLACE

photos by rad and happy

A few weeks ago I spotted this top at Nordstrom. You probably know by now that I'm completely and hopelessly obsessed with eyelet, so of course I loved it. But I also realized it would be a pretty simple sewing project -- and even easier, a quick refashion! 

With a simple Target tee and some eyelet fabric, I whipped this up the other day and I'm in love with it. I originally planned to just do the peplum, but since the top needs to be a little boxier to make the peplum hang correctly, I ended up adding the eyelet panels in the side to add width and I'm so glad I did because I think it makes the entire shirt. Also I chose a v-neck tee because I like them best.

Ready for a weekend project? Click READ MORE below to find the full tutorial! 

Modern%2BGirls%2BBanner.jpg

READ MORE

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar