MY FAVORITE ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS FOR SUMMER

In Southern California we get "May gray" and "June gloom," so these cool, windy and overcast days have me craving the beach, the pool, and just sunshine in general. So since I have sunshine and beach days on the brain, I've rounded up some of my favorite swimsuits for summer!

I'm a one-piece lover, so I love all of the options that are available now that they've been trendy for the last few years. Last year the bold, bright prints were huge, but this year it's all about simple colors with pretty details, like decorative straps, lace, and laser cut fabrics. Nordstrom is my go-to for pretty much anything and everything in my closet from bags to shoes to beauty products, but they also have a killer collection of swimwear. And I love that I not only can find a great swimsuit, but I can also find shoes and accessories for beach and pool days.

I created four different swim looks below with four of my favorite suits from Nordstrom's collection, and then added accessories that go well with each look. But you can see the entire collection right here!

Swim%2BNordstrom.jpg


TIME FOR THE TROPICS:  PINK SWIMSUIT  ||  CLEAR SUNGLASSES  ||  STRIPED TOTE  ||  POM POM SANDALS (obsessed!)




Nordstrom has tons of other gorgeous swimsuits right now, like this striped and mesh one that's so unique, this white one with colorful embroidered trim, and this striped bandeau suit. I'm also loving the scalloped detailing on this one. And if you are looking for something simple and classic, this is definitely the suit for you.

I rounded up all my favorites (plus accessories and coverups!) in the widget below -- click the thumbnails to shop!


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar