Weekend Cool

5e

 

2

2e

1e

5e

Blazer | Tee: Current/Elliot | Denim: Rag & Bone | Sandals: Steve Madden Christey | Choker: HRH Collection | Sunglasses: Ray Ban | Handbag: Louis Vuitton

I'm the first to admit that I love a beautifully made designer shoe, but in some cases, I'd rather not spend the money if I'm able to find a less expensive alternative.

I've been eyeing these Jimmy Choos for awhile now, but then I found these, that perfectly satisfied that summer sandal craving. Along with that pair, I added these to my shopping cart. I'm positive they're  both pairs I'll wear all spring and summer long and while I know some people question the quality and comfort of some Steve Madden shoes, I promise, they're both pretty comfortable as far as heels are concerned.

The post Weekend Cool appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar