INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Pink%2BWall.jpg
RUFFLE SLEEVE TEE  ||  OLD SKIRT, SIMILAR HERE, HERE, and HERE  ||  BAG  ||  SANDALS  

Last weekend we went to San Diego for a little Mother's Day/Philip's birthday celebration. The entire morning there was torrential downpour, so my summery outfit wasn't exactly the best choice. Happily the sun finally came out later in the afternoon!

I bought this skirt at the outlet mall in Palm Springs when I was 16 weeks pregnant and never wore it, so I'm super excited to finally fit into it. Sadly it's not available anymore, butI found a few similar ones here and here! 


Beek%2BSandals.jpg

The carpet at our hotel was so pretty, so of course I needed a picture ;) Plus I love these all leather sandals from beek

Pool%2BCarlsbad.jpg

Pool time with my guys at the Park Hyatt Aviara. It was the most gorgeous day at the pool -- the sun came out and it was 70 degrees with a slight breeze (but not cold at all), we ordered raspberry smoothies, San slept for most of the time, and the boys happily played in the pool for the whole afternoon. Basically it was the most perfect pool day ever.

This off the shoulder dress is SO comfortable as a swim coverup, and only $25!

Ruffle%2BTop.jpg
TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  HEELS  ||  SIMILAR BAG

I wore this to Philip's birthday dinner while we were in San Diego this weekend. It can be worn as an off the shoulder top or how I'm wearing it, and it's actually a mini dress, but I'm loving it as a statement top with skinny jeans and heels. It has a subtle pinstripe that makes it look so fresh and sophisticated. 

Eyelet%2Band%2Blaser%2Bcuts.jpg
DIY TOP  (SIMILAR HERE)  ||  JEANS  ||  SIMILAR BAG  ||  HEELS 

This top is the one I made and shared on the blog for DIY Friday yesterday, and I'm loving it with these lace up, laser cut heels and distressed jeans. These shoes have a nice block heel that's high enough to feel sexy, but low enough that they're so easy to walk in and be comfortable. Plus I just can't get over the gorgeous details on them. 


Fringe.jpg
FRINGE TOP (almost sold out! Similar HERE, HERE, and HERE)  ||  JEANS  ||  LEATHER JACKET  ||  FLATS  ||  BAG  

This fringe top is an absolute favorite in my closet. It sold out super fast, but they just got a few more in stock, so hurry and grab yourself one! Or I found a few similar options herehere, and here.


White%2BTop.jpg
BLOUSE (runs big, size down!)  ||  JEANS 

I've been wearing a white pintuck, lace-insert blouse so much lately, and just found this almost identical one the other day! It's such a perfect shirt for dressing up or down, and it's only $32! It runs big (I'm wearing an XS), so size down! 

Momiform.jpg
TEE  ||  SIMILAR VEST   ||  JEANS  ||  HEELS 

Thursdays are our busiest days with a regular scheduled playdate all morning (this time it was at my house), school pickup, swimming lessons, t-ball for B, and then home for dinner. Plus we ran to the library in between school pickup and swimming since our books were due and the boys were in dire need of fresh reading material. AND Philip had a late basketball game so he wasn't home til 11:00pm. Somehow we made it to everything, everyone was happy, and I did it all in these heels. Thank you, Born, for making the comfiest shoes ever. 

summer%2Bsneaks.jpg
SNEAKERS  ||  JEANS  ||  RUG

I bought these sneakers last summer and they're available again this summer! They're so lightweight, perforated so they stay really cool, a soft pliable plastic so they wipe clean super easily, and they're under $40!

Happy weekend!!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar