Spring Step

3_1e

3_1e2_1e

 

5eSweater: Premonition |  Denim: Mother | Shoes: Manolo Blahnik | Bag: Mansur Gavriel (wearing the large size)

Sweater: Premonition |  Denim: Mother | Shoes: Manolo Blahnik | Bag: Mansur Gavriel (wearing the large size)

I've been on the hunt for the white Mansur Gavriel bucket since last year, not realizing just how hard it would be to get. For months, I searched various stores and websites with zero luck. Then one day, during one of my handbag conversations with Karen from Where Did U Get That, she suggested I use the PS (Personal Shopper) Dept app. I should preface this by saying that this post is NOT sponsored. Just had to share it with you guys!

How it works: you send them an image and a description of what you're looking for and they use their wide network of sources to track it down. In return and if they find your item, you have the option to tip your personal shopper.  Needless to say, they found the bag for me and I'm pretty excited to introduce it to my wardrobe, just in time for spring and summer. While the white one has been hard to get, I absolutely adore (and almost bought) the blush one.

The post Spring Step appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar