INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Happy weekend! We were in Las Vegas visiting my family last weekend so I didn't get a instagram round-up put together last Saturday, so I have a ton for you today!

Also since it's Memorial Day weekend, there are a ton of great sales going on, including ASOS, J.Crew Factory, Old Navy, and Nordstrom, so make sure you make it down to the bottom of the post to check out all of them. Happy long weekend!

2016-05-20%2B20.44.10.jpg

This ruffle sleeve top has become a wardrobe staple for me. Ruffle sleeves are so trendy right now, but this is also such a classic and classy piece. It's also easy to dress up or down -- you can see how I dressed it up right here!


2016-05-16%2B18.02.53-2.jpg
TEE (on sale for $10!)  ||  JEANS  ||  SIMILAR ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS HERE (on sale for $20!) + HERE (only $15!)

This is the epitome of my momiform -- boyfriend jeans, a comfy and cute tee, and fun shoes. 


2016-05-23%2B18.49.49-2.jpg

Blush and olive is one of my favorite combos recently. It's unexpected, and a good mix of feminine and masculine, and such a good spring color combo. I wore this down in Las Vegas for my brother's mission homecoming open house, and then again the next week for girl's night. When you find a good outfit you might as well get some good use out of it, right? ;) 

2016-05-22%2B20.39.12.jpg
RUFFLE SLEEVE BLOUSE (on sale!)  ||  NAVY SKIRT (on sale!)  

My wonderful little brother just returned home from his LDS mission in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My entire family hasn't been together since he left two years ago, and it was just the best weekend ever. So glad to have him home! 

Also this navy skirt is the most gorgeous skirt I've ever seen, and it's 20% off through the weekend with code HISUMMER!


2016-05-21%2B16.15.10.jpg
SANDALS  ||  JEANS 

While we were in Las Vegas we went down to the Bellagio hotel to see the arboretum. They always have it decorated with different themes -- this time it was underwater with big beautiful and colorful fish and coral. 

We also usually stop for gelato at Cafe Gelato, but this time my sister recommended I get the cinnamon roll and it was to die for. If you go, you must get it, and make sure you ask for it to be warmed up! 


2016-05-22%2B18.29.03.jpg

My wonderful friend (and the photographer behind my blog), Tara of Rad and Happy, just created this amazing coloring book. It's under $12 on Amazon and makes such a fun lazy day activity or a perfect gift! 

2016-05-24%2B19.17.09.jpg
GINGHAM BUTTON DOWN (on sale!)  ||  EYELET SKIRT  ||  BAG  ||  WEDGES (on sale!) 

This white skirt is such a versatile piece for summer -- it'll be on the blog on Monday with a few ways to style it. Don't miss it!


2016-05-24%2B12.51.01.jpg
SAN'S OUTFIT   ||  MY SHIRT  ||  JEANS

This little guy is growing so quickly and is in such a fun stage right now -- he smiles constantly and is starting to giggle! We're just about to get into some really fun months with him, but I will miss these snuggles when he just bundles up on my shoulder. 



2016-05-26%2B09.45.16.jpg

This super soft chambray button down is one of my absolute favorites, and it's on sale this weekend during the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale! Also my favorite bag and my favorite wedges are both on sale! 


2016-05-26%2B14.19.03.jpg
BAG  ||  JEANS  ||  FLATS (on sale!)

These boyfriend jeans are on constant repeat -- they're so comfy and so cute. I love them with these feminine and edgy studded flats that are also on sale through the weekend!


2016-05-26%2B20.39.56.jpg

Tunics are a staple in my closet -- they're great for all seasons and I love the print mixing on this one. This tunic and these espadrille flats (that are insanely comfortable!) are both on sale this weekend! 


A few more of my favorite shops are having great sales this weekend: 

OLD NAVY: extra 50% off select styles. Old Navy is one of my go-to's for great pieces at low price points. Plus, I love their kids stuff for my boys!  

J.CREW: extra 30% off with code WEEKEND. There are so many good pieces in their spring and summer collection -- snag a few while they're on sale!  




ASOS: extra 20% off with code HISUMMER. Almost all the skirts I linked to yesterday were from Asos -- snag a couple for summer! This one is my very favorite and comes in a few colors. 


AND NORDSTROM'S Half Yearly Sale is going on through June 5th -- find all my picks here!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar