My May Favorites

may-favorites-1

may-favorites-1

There have been so many instances that when I discover something I love, not necessarily always relating to fashion or beauty, I'm so eager to share it with you guys. Going forward, each month, I'll be sharing my favorite products with you.  They wont always  relate to new favorites, but more like the highlights of that month. Today I'm starting with these star players:

Darphin Stimulskin Plus Serumask:

This mask certainly doesn't come cheap, but it helps that whenever I use it, my face looks like I just got a facial. I'm getting a lot less sleep these days, so I've been relying on certain products to make me look like a rested human being. This and the SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore are big splurges, but two I really stand behind, especially if you're more into at-home treatments.

Eddie Borgo Pinky Ring:

It's all in the details and this happens to be one of my favorite finishing touches to any outfit (as seen in the 2nd photo here).

Jiffy Travel Steamer:

I've been using this steamer for years and while I initially bought it for travel, I use it on a daily basis, even when at home. I can't be without it!

Vitamix Blender:

Out of all of our kitchen gadgets, the Vitamix is both my favorite and the most used. At first, I was hesitant on spending a couple of hundred bucks on a blender, but it's worth every penny. I use it on a daily basis to make smoothies, protein shakes, soups, etc…and also plan to use it to make baby food, when that time comes.

Great Lakes Gelatin:

In all honestly, this stuff probably deserves a post on its own. I first learned about the numerous benefits on gelatin from a health guru friend of mine who swore it did amazing things for her hair, skin and nails. After chatting with her, I started doing my own research and stumbled upon so much information, including this post, including 2000+ reviews on Amazon. On top of the beauty benefits, gelatin is known to do amazing things for the digestive system, something I've noticed immediately. Initially, I started putting 1-2 tablespoons in my morning hot lemon water, but now I prefer to incorporate it into my daily smoothie.

Isabel Marant Booties:

In my opinion, no other booties compare. The quality is top notch, they're insanely comfortable and they instantly make my outfit feel a little bit cooler.

Caudalie Divine Oil:

I love this stuff! Applying it all over my body after the shower, on skin that's still slightly damp, makes me feel like a million bucks. Also, on days when I wear a sleek hairdo, this stuff is perfect for combatting any frizzes or flyways.

Fuji Camera:

This has been my go-to camera when I don't want to lug my huge DSLR, but still want high quality photos.

The post My May Favorites appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar