RAIDING MY SISTER'S CLOSET: SUMMER WARDROBE WORKHORSES

Raiding%2BMy%2BCloset%2BBanner.jpg

Summer%2Bwardrobe%2Bworkhorses.jpg

IMG_8179copy.jpg

IMG_8274copy.jpg

IMG_8222copy.jpg

IMG_8229copy.jpg

IMG_8191copy.jpg
SIMILAR TEE  ||  SIMILAR JACKET  ||  JEANS  ||  SNEAKERS  ||  HAT  ||  BAG  

One of my biggest tips for creating a great closet is to have wardrobe workhorses -- pieces that you cannot live without, go with everything, and make you feel amazing every time you wear them. Today my sisters and I are talking about our summer wardrobe workhorses, since warmer weather is finally coming! 

It was hard for me to choose just one, so I chose three of my wardrobe workhorses. And these aren't all specific to summer -- these pieces can work just as hard during the cooler months. 

1. Striped tee. This is an absolute must for every girl's closet, and absolutely one of my most worn pieces. It goes with everything, is easy to dress up or dress down, is such a classic piece, and every time I wear it I feel put together. During the summer I love wearing it with shorts and sandals, with a casual denim skirt or a dressy pleated skirt, or with jeans, a jacket, and a statement necklace for date night. 

I own several styles of striped tees -- long sleeved, short sleeve, half sleeve, fitted, swing, loose, etc, but when you're looking for one, try to find one that is really versatile, good quality and will last you a long time, and flatters your figure. I rounded up a few great options below at varying price points. 

Click the images to shop

350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


2. Sneakers. Sandals are obviously a staple for the warmer months, but sneakers are just as much of a workhorse in my closet. Both lace up and slip on sneakers are easy to wear with shorts and jeans during the summer, but also look so cute with skirts and dresses.

I've rounded up some favorite sneakers below!

Click the images to shop


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.



4. Hats. On those warm summer days, every girl needs a hat. Not only are they great for keeping the sun out of your face, they're also great for covering up dirty hair (which I have a lot of during the summer).  I usually opt for a baseball cap since they match my casual style, but straw boater hats are huge this season and I'm kind of loving them. I'm considering picking this one up for some of our summer vacations. Check out some more of my favorites in the widget below!

Click the images to shop


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


Now go check out my sister's, Janssen and Landen's, wardrobe workhorses!


RMSC%2BJanssen.jpg   RMSC%2BLanden%2B1.jpg


photos by jylare smith

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar