SUMMER TRAVEL BUG + AN EASY PACKING TIP!

IMG_5186_copy.jpg

IMG_5202_copy.jpg

IMG_5188_copy.jpg

IMG_5199_copy.jpg

IMG_5207_copy.jpg

IMG_5211_copy.jpg

IMG_5205_copy.jpg


With summer quickly approaching, all I can think about is summer travel. I have such a constant travel bug and if I don't get out of town every month or two I start getting stir crazy. So while I wait around for our next trip, I plan for those trips. My husband plans the itinerary and finds the best hotels, and I plan my outfits and look for the best pieces to pack.

I used to be a total over packer, but in the last few years with all the travel we've done, I've gotten better about packing just what I need. One of the things that takes up the most room in my suitcase is my shoes, so I try to pack shoes that work for multiple occasions so I don't have to pack as many. These pure leather Beek sandals are exactly that kind of shoe -- they're great for the beach or the pool, but also are so comfortable so you could wear them for a long day of site seeing or wandering, and they're even dressy enough to wear with a flowy dress or skirt for vacation dinner. And I love that they're a statement shoe while still being very neutral and versatile -- I think they stand out so beautifully against this all-white outfit I'm wearing here.

They're an investment shoe for sure, but I love that they're a classic style and color that will never go out of style and that I can wear for years. Their entire collection of leather sandals are so beautiful and unique -- check them all out right here!




Thank you to Beek for sponsoring this post  |  photos by rad and happy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar