ALL ABOUT THAT LACE

NYFW-243.jpg

NYFW-236.jpg

NYFW-232.jpg

NYFW-246.jpg


When I was growing up, I felt like anything lace seemed so old lady. But lace has come back with a vengeance in the last few years and not only it is young and fresh, it's so feminine and intricate and adds such gorgeous detailing to any look.

I picked up this cream dress for Fashion Week and was instantly drawn to the gorgeous lace detailing. Unlike some lace dresses, this one is sturdy so I wasn't worried about ripping or damaging it when I was running around the city. I regretted not bringing a black ribbon to tie around the neck underneath the collar because I felt like that would have completed the look with the black bag and shoes, but I didn't think of it until I put it on, and by then it was too late.  But if you get it, wear it with a black ribbon and black accessories -- it will look so chic!

I rounded up a few more of my favorite lace dresses below. And don't be afraid of the white ones -- even though they might feel more summery, they're perfect for wearing in the fall and winter with a leather jacket, or dark accessories (like a burgundy lip or deep velvet pumps).


350.gif

NYFW-237.jpg


photos by jordan zobrist 

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar