THE SECRET TO WEARING BASICS EFFORTLESSLY

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B39%2B05%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B39%2B46%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B39%2B01%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B39%2B25%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B39%2B20%2BPM

One of my very favorite momiform looks is a basic t-shirt and jeans. It's such a simple look, but when done right it can create an effortless, super chic look.

BUT a basic jeans and tee look can also look really frumpy -- it's all about the right clothing and the right undergarments.

If either of these two things are ill-fitting, it can kill the entire look. So today I teamed up with Vanity Fair to take you through my favorite bra that every woman (especially moms) needs, and then later we'll talk about which basic jeans and tees are the best.

. . .

The three most important things I look for in a good bra is comfort, support, and versatility. As a mom of three little active boys, I'm on the floor, I'm running around, I'm catching and kicking soccer and bouncy balls, and bending/leaning/stretching/rolling/you name it as I take care of these dudes. You mama's know! So I need something to give me support and keep me feeling comfortable, but also one that I can wear with nicer outfits (not just t-shirts) and feel beautiful.

When I was in New York a few months ago with Vanity Fair, I tried on a bunch of their bras. And the Beauty Back line was my favorite, specifically the wireless bra. It is an absolute dream bra. It has a nice sturdy strap that doesn't move, it's a thin, breathable, 4-way-stretch material that smooths out any lumps and bumps (especially on your upper back), and it has a full cup so you don't get any lines underneath your clothing. It is literally a mom dream bra!

But the Beauty Back Line has more options including strapless, underwire, full figure, and more. You can shop their entire line here, but seriously you need this one!! 

Photo%2BSep%2B07%252C%2B5%2B40%2B09%2BPM


photos by rad and happy
created in partnership with Vanity Fair

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar