THE NUMBER ONE SHOE FOR FALL

Merrick's Art Nordstrom Rack choker

Merrick's Art Nordstrom Rack Bell Sleeves

Merrick's Art Nordstrom Rack Bell Sleeves

Merrick's Art Nordstrom Rack

Merrick's Art Dolce Vita helms bootie

TOP  || ANKLE BOOTS  ||  SIMILAR JEANS ||  CHOKER

The absolute number one shoe essential for fall is a good pair of ankle boots. Besides the love affair that I'm currently having with sneakers, ankle boots are my go-to and my favorite style of shoe to wear...especially in the colder months. They're easier to wear than tall boots, they go with dresses, skirts, jeans, leggings, shorts...everything, and they come in so many fun styles.

One of the best places to find good ankle boots is Nordstrom Rack because they have designer styles but at discounted rates. And especially in the fall, they always have a killer selection of amazingly priced boots.

I've been buying boots from Nordstrom Rack for years, and just in the last couple of years I found out they have a full online store! With little kids and little time, I shop almost exclusively online, so I love that I can find the same great deals without having to haul my entire crew over there and try on shoes. I found this fun mule-style pair for almost 50% off, and I combed through pages and pages of ankle boots at Nordstrom Rack to find the best ones, and tons of them are half off the original price. If you're going to snag a pair for the season, grab one from here -- I'm loving this wedged pair, this fringe pair, and this super classic pair!

Shop all my favorites in the widget below (click the left and right arrows to see all of them!)


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


Merrick's Art Dolce Vita helms bootie

created in partnership with Nordstrom Rack
photos by rad and happy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar