INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP (FASHION WEEK EDITION)

If you've been following along on Instagram, you'll see I was in New York this past week for Fashion Week! I've been hoping to go for a few years, and this year I finally made it happen. Even better was that I was able to go out with my best friend, Leanne

It was a whirlwind five days, but we an absolutely incredible time. 

I'll be sharing more about my time there in the coming weeks, including some style and beauty tips, and sewing projects inspired by the fashion I saw there, but today I'm rounding up all my outfits I wore while I was there. 

In the morning on day one I wore this suede dress that I posted yesterday.  That evening we had one event and one show, so I wore this gorgeous navy blue fit and flare dress. 

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-16%2Bat%2B4.21.2

This dress sold out in most sizes now (and every time a new size becomes available it quickly gets snatched up), but I'll keep watching and let you know if it gets restocked. But I linked a few similar ones in the widget below!


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


2016-09-11%2B23.04.39.png
DRESS  || SIMILAR HEELS  ||  BAG 

I wore this dress to church while we were there. It's such a comfy dress, and I'm not usually a maxi dress kind of girl, but I love this one. 


2016-09-12%2B13.59.47.jpg
TOP  ||  SKIRT  ||  SNEAKERS  ||  BAG  ||  SUNGLASSES

After two full days in heels, my feet were hating me. So I wore these metallic sneaks with my outfit for our morning meetings. They run big, so size down a half size! 

2016-09-11%2B16.06.33.jpg

Going to shows in the fashion week tents in Moynihan Station was such a thrill. This white dress was perfect for an evening of shows and a party. Except the party had no food, so we bailed and went to Shake Shack to get a burger and fries. As you do in your fanciest clothes ;) 

2016-09-13%2B11.38.22-1.jpg
TOP (under $20!)  ||  SKIRT (made by me, similar here and here)  ||  HEELS  ||  BAG  

The next day was a morning of meetings, filming, and a group lunch, so I wore this suede midi skirt I made. I paired it with this super cute striped neck tie top I picked up for only $18!


2016-09-11%2B14.56.38.jpg
DRESS  (also comes in light blue)  ||  BAG  ||  HEELS (more affordable version here) ||  SUNGLASSES

Our last night in the city was busy with a bunch of events crammed into a few hours. I wore this gorgeous cream lace dress, but was wishing I'd thought to bring a black ribbon to tie around the neck. I think it would have completed the look. Oh, and when one of our shows got moved back an hour, we grabbed an uber and drove over to grab a slice of NY Pizza. Thankfully we had no spills!

Make sure you're following along on instagram to see my day to day looks -- I share tons more content over there that never makes the blog! xx

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar