LITTLE BLUE DRESS

NYFW-8.jpg

NYFW-15.jpg

NYFW-24.jpg

NYFW-7.jpg

NYFW-12.jpg

NYFW-17.jpg


NYFW-11.jpg
DRESS (BACK IN STOCK -- HURRY!! More similar options below)  ||  HEELS (less expensive version here)   ||  BAG  ||  PHONE CASE, c/o SKINIT x SPECK CASE (use code MERRICK20) to get 20% off any case!

I'll tell you what -- shopping for my first fashion week was haarrrrrd. I've been following bloggers as they've gone to fashion weeks for years, but once it was actually me going, it was hard figuring out what to wear. There's just so much outrageous style during the week, and although I wanted to push my fashion limits a little, I also wanted to stay true to my style. 

But the second I laid eyes on this laser cut little blue dress, I knew it had to come with me. It has such gorgeous, intricate details, is so flattering, and I just had to have it. 

It sold out several times between when I bought it and when I went to NYC, and as soon as I posted about it on instagram, it sold out again. But it's back in stock now! But it'll go fast again, so if you want it, hurry and snag one! Just remember it runs a little small, so size up one size. I'm in a size four. 

I shared my first NYFW look last weekend (my suede DIY dress) and I'll be sharing more over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!


a few similar navy blue dresses here!


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


NYFW-9.jpg


photos by Jordan Zobrist

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar