Utility Vest.

Even though I'm sad to see summer go, I can't pretend to be too upset. Because aside from being the time for pumpkin spice lattes, the holiest grail of Starbucks drinks*, autumn also means time for #AllTheVestsAndBoots !
Utility (cargo) vests are my favorite vests to wear year-round. They are edgy, yet practical and versatile. I've worn mine with jeans, thrown it over sweaters, and layered it over dresses. And even though olive green is my go-to color, I'm also crushing on a couple of khaki and camo ones. I've linked a few of my favorites below.

*Confession: I've never actually had a pumpkin spice latte. Do I still qualify as a blogger?! ;)
utility%2Bvest%2Bpic.JPG
Utility vest | Very similar here, here, & here | Love this khaki version | Great cargo jackets here & here
Red short sleeve blouse | Similar without the gold spikes here | Love this scalloped top here
Skinny jeans- Zara | Similar here, here, & here
Leopard print flats- Target | Very similar here | Another great pair here | A bit pricier, but worth it: here, here, here, here & here 
Skinny gold belt- Forever 21 | Similar here, here, & here


Shop Utility Vests/Jackets:


Shop The Full Look:



_________________________________
Follow along on:

 Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter  

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar