Hello, September

Jumbo Vintage Chanel Bag and Chanel MulesVintage Jumbo Chanel Bag and Chanel Two Tone Mules

Mother Stunner Zip Ankle Jeans and Chanel Mules

Top: Frame | Denim: Mother | Shoes: Chanel (love these mules) | Bag: Vintage Chanel | Sunglasses: Celine

And just like that, we're a few days into September. Yesterday, at a friends Labor Day BBQ, a couple of us started talking about our favorite month. For me, it has to be September.

September means: the start of fall, leather jacket weather, the start of leaves, sweater weather, the start of pie season, and my birthday (the 28th)! Of course I love summer and I'm sad to see it gone, but I'm excited to savor my favorite time of year.

How about you? What's your favorite month?

The post Hello, September appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar