DIY SUEDE SHIFT DRESS

 NYFW-42.jpg

DIY%2Bsuede%2Bshift%2Bdress.jpg

NYFW-38.jpg

NYFW-43.jpg

NYFW-33.jpg

NYFW-40.jpg
OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS (made by me, tutorial below)  ||  HEELS  ||  BAG  ||  BANDANA  ||  NECKLACE

Fall style this year is going to be full of rich textiles, and suede and velvet are two of the big ones. I picked up this rust colored faux suede a few weeks ago and knew I wanted to make a dress out of it.

I whipped this one up right before I left for New York Fashion Week and then styled it with a cute bandana neck scarf and some killer studded heels. I wore it on my first day of fashion week to the Rebecca Minkoff show, and although it was crazy hot and we were running around full speed, I felt so chic without being over the top.

I'll be styling this dress during the winter with a leather jacket, ankle boots, or anything burgundy. I also want to try it out with a pair of sneakers (of course, my trusty keds!)

Click READ MORE below to find the full tutorial, or click right here!

Modern%2BGirls%2BBanner.jpg

READ MORE

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar