THE SNEAKERS YOU MUST HAVE

Photo%2BSep%2B01%252C%2B8%2B29%2B47%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B01%252C%2B8%2B30%2B28%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B01%252C%2B8%2B29%2B30%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B01%252C%2B8%2B30%2B26%2BPM

Photo%2BSep%2B01%252C%2B8%2B30%2B13%2BPM

DRESS  ||  JACKET  ||  SNEAKERS  ||  HANDBAG

One of this year's biggest trends is sneakers. I've been pretty much obsessed with this trend since day one, and it's basically a mom's dream come true trend.

I've tried so many pairs over the last year, and although I've found tons of good ones, I just recently discovered the best pair ever -- these perforated Keds. I mean, I probably shouldn't do a blanket statement like that since there are lots of amazing sneaks out there, but seriously, these are my favorite of all the sneakers I've tried.

I love how small and lightweight they are, so they don't make my feet look or feel clunky. They're easy to slip in and out of (but don't fall off of my feet when I walk, even when they're loosely tied), they go with everything, and the leather upper makes them easy to wipe clean. And for nice sneakers, they're really reasonably priced.

I've been wearing them non-stop with skirts, dresses, shorts, jeans, and even sweatpants and a tee for a cool athleisure look. They go with everything. I paired them here with a little black dress and anorak jacket for a simple, laid back look.

Have I convinced you to snag a pair yet? They're true to size and definitely comfortable enough to wear with socks, and if you're in the market for a pair of sneakers, these are the ones you need.

But if you're still not convinced, the widget below has a few more of my favorite sneakers from Nordstrom right now. The metallic sneaker trend is huge right now and I'm already anxious to try it!


350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.


photos by rad and happy
created in partnership with Nordstrom

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar