Khaki + Blue.

We spend every Labor Day weekend at our friend's cottage on Lake Michigan-- hanging out with a group of our close friends, playing in the sun, and eating as much grilled food as we can handle. Needless to say, going back to work the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend is always a challenge, fashionably speaking.
I woke up this morning in a tizzy (having overslept my alarm by an hour) with horrible face bloat from all the salty chips and s'mores. You know what I'm talking about, the bloat where even your eyelids are puffy? Yup. That's the one. Sexy. So I threw on an easy dress and a cardigan and booked it out the door. No time for outfit pics. (Although I do have plans for a post on dressing well, even when you don't feel like it.)

I originally wore the light blue blouse and khaki skirt below two weeks ago. The blouse is from a Forever 21 shopping trip in February- I loved it so much that I bought it in a couple of different colors. They don't have the same one available anymore, but I linked to a few of my favorite look-a-like items below.

blue%2Btop%2Bkhaki%2Bpants.JPG
Blue Blouse- Forever21 | Similar with adorable neckline | Great V-Neck version | Love this high neck one
Khaki pencil skirt- H&M | Very similar from The Limited | In love with this midi pencil skirt
Silver and black bow flats- Nine West | Amazing black pair with rhinestone bow | Pretty silver/grey versions here and here
Watch- Tissot (Exact)
Necklace- Charlotte Russe | Love these black & white statement necklaces here & here


Just for funsies, here's a pic of the whole fam this weekend. The pups are totally smiling, right?!
family.JPG


Shop The Look:




So how was your Labor Day weekend? Did you have to go back to work today? Did you have kiddos to get off to school?

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar