SHOPBOP SURPRISE SALE FAVORITES



img?v=2.11&ms=35045563&aspectJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

4. BLUSH BODYCON DRESS (comes in two other colors!)   5. NEUTRAL GLADIATOR SANDALS




Shopbop is having a surprise sale on their site right now! Their pieces are higher end, so this is a perfect chance to snag some designer pieces at great prices. I'm obsessed with the neutral trend right now, so I rounded up a few of my favorite neutral pieces. I absolutely love this black saddle bag and this studded bag, and you know how much I love a good striped dress. I have these espadrilles in black and white stripe, but I love them in white leather for summer, and I'm also loving these black espadrille flatforms! Also you know how much I love eyelet, so this top is calling my name. 

Hop over and check out the whole sale right here, but hurry cause it's only 3 days long! Happy Wednesday!




0 komentari:

Objavi komentar