TRANSITIONING AN OUTFIT FROM DAY TO NIGHT


IMG_5121_copy.jpg

IMG_5131_copy.jpg

IMG_5104_copy.jpg

IMG_5167_copy.jpg

IMG_5160_copy.jpg

IMG_5159_copy.jpg

IMG_5176_copy.jpg

OLD TOP, SIMILAR HERE and HERE  ||  JEANS (my favorite boyfriend jeans, and only $88!)  ||  HEELS c/o BORN  ||  SIMILAR JACKET  ||  SIMILAR CLUTCH  ||  LIPSTICK (color: "please me")


As you build your wardrobe, the key to a successful closet is finding pieces that are versatile. It's one of my main shopping criteria, and I'm always asking myself "how many different ways can I wear this?" before I purchase.

But shoes are usually a little less versatile because a casual shoe is harder to dress up, and a fancy shoe is harder to dress down. So I was so excited to find this pair of chunky heeled sandals from Børn that are a perfect in between and can easily be worn both during the day and for date night! And the best part is that you can actually wear them all day because they're made of high quality leather and constructed with special cushion that makes them insanely comfortable.

The other day I wore them with boyfriend jeans and a lace top for an easy day look for running errands and hanging at the park with my boys, and then the look was so easy to dress up for date night with just a few little additions -- pulling my hair down, adding a little color on my lips, swapping out my purse, and adding a jacket. It's an easy little formula for transitioning a look from day to night, and even easier with a pair of shoes that lets me go all day long!

Created in partnership with Born Shoes  ||  photos by rad and happy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar