WHITE ON WHITE FOR SPRING

IMG_5853copy.JPG

IMG_5872copy.JPG

IMG_5864copy.JPG

IMG_5880copy.JPG

IMG_5871copy.JPG

IMG_5882copy.JPG

IMG_5877copy.JPG


If you follow me on instagram, you probably know how much white on white I've been wearing this season. Neutrals are huge this year, but the all white look is so fresh and crisp that it's my favorite of all the neutral looks for spring.

One of my favorite ways to wear the all-white trend is to add a little pop of color, and this time I did it with these pale pink sneakers from Rachel Zoe's new line at Zappos. I love sneakers, and I love how this pair makes my all white outfit a little more casual. Although you could easily throw on a pair of pale pink pumps and it would make the outfit instantly dressy!

I've been on the hunt for a new pair of white jeans for a few weeks, and since there's no way I'm braving the dressing rooms at a department store with three kids, I turned to Zappos to find a pair. I ordered a couple, tried them on at home, and then sent back the pairs I didn't like with their super easy and free returns. One of the pairs I tried was this pair from BlankNYC. I wanted to try them because I own a pair of their boyfriend jeans and they're the best jeans ever, and this new white pair didn't disappoint. They're so comfortable, perfectly fitted down my legs, not too thin, and a great ankle length. Plus they have a little raw hem at the ankle which is a fun, subtle detail. I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing them on repeat all summer long!


created in partnership with Zappos  |  photos by rad and happy  

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar