BLACK LEATHER JACKET


Out of all the outerwear I own, my leather jacket is by far my most worn item. I owned a faux leather jacket for a few years and it was fine, but the shape made me feel like a biker chick. 

Then a little over a year ago, my wonderful friend got a new leather jacket for herself and gave me her old one that didn't fit anymore. Seriously, love her forever. 

Up until now, I hadn't ever been able to find another jacket that's identical to this one. But I just found one in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, on sale for $110 off

It's the perfect modern cut that's so flattering and will never go out of style, and now is your chance to snatch it up. Hurry hurry before the price goes up

Also I blogged about a bunch of my favorites of the sale right here if you missed it!

photos by rad and happy

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar