THE BEST OF THE NORDSTROM SALE (UNDER $100)

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is live as of yesterday! It's a huge sale on all new items for Fall/Winter (rather than clearance on the previous season). 

Right now it's early access for cardholders only (you can apply for one here for free and automatically get access and start shopping!), but public access opens next Thursday and everything will be restocked at that point if you don't have a card. 

I popped over to the sale yesterday to find a few favorites to share with you. It was an absolute zoo, and sizes were going quickly, so save yourself a trip, a headache, and a lot of time and just order online. 

I've rounded up some of my favorites, pretty much all under $100!



(oh, and these are the jeans I'm wearing in almost all the photos)

2016-07-14%2B17.08.40.jpg
This top is only $31 -- it's so soft, and it's perfectly slouchy without being baggy. Plus it's a great neutral that will go with everythingWearing a size small


2016-07-14%2B17.10.11.jpg
This top is $50 and has the prettiest feminine ruffles and pleats down the front. It also comes in a beautiful cream color, but I decided on the blush. I'm wearing a size small


2016-07-14%2B17.11.33.jpg
This top is $30 and comes in a ton of different colors and prints, but this simple blush is probably my favorite. It's one of those pieces you can wear with jeans, shorts, tucked into skirts...you can wear it with everything. I'm wearing a size smallCheck out all the prints and colors available right here

2016-07-14%2B17.13.19.jpg
Can't go wrong with stripes and peplum! Plus it's only $27. I'm wearing a size small.  


2016-07-14%2B17.20.34.jpg
This top is selling so fast, so if you want it, hurry and snag one! I love the high neck and gorgeous lace inset detailing. It's on sale for $44 and I'm wearing a size medium (because that's all they had left!) 


2016-07-14%2B17.24.06.jpg
I don't usually care for bell sleeved tops, but this one is so feminine and pretty. And the bell sleeves are a good size -- not too huge. The yoke of this top has super gorgeous detailing too. I'm wearing a small


2016-07-14%2B17.27.12.jpg
This is another top that is selling like crazy. I've been on the hunt for a windowpane print shirt like this for ages and this one is perfect. It's $40 and I'm in a small


2016-07-14%2B17.28.25.jpg
This top is more of a tunic length, but still can be tucked up. The bright red makes it work for all seasons, and you could wear it tied around your waist, unbuttoned with a tee underneath, or buttoned up like I'm doing above. It's only $28 and I'm in a small


2016-07-14%2B17.37.48.jpg
This top is actually meant as a dress, but I love it over jeans too. It would look perfect with ankle boots in the fall, or sandals in the summer. It's $59 and I'm in a size small.


2016-07-14%2B17.21.49.jpg
I don't own any cashmere sweaters, but man this one completely sold me. It's a perfect stripe, perfect cut, and so insanely soft and comfortable. It's on sale for $89 and I'm in a small.


2016-07-14%2B17.25.30.jpg
I have a jacket similar to this that you guys are always asking about. This one is a great cut, color, and material. So soft and lived-in. It runs big, so size down! I'm in a small but probably need an x-small or even xx-small. And it's on sale for only $44

The sale also has some other olive green jackets -- this bomber style one runs big too, but it's so cute if you size down. And this one is really cute too.



2016-07-14%2B17.33.31.jpg
The sale has a ton of great leather jackets, both real and faux. This one is a great cut, and nice and thick. It's above $100, but it's real leather and a big discount from it's original price. 


2016-07-14%2B17.34.46.jpg
I've been on the hunt for a good casual lightweight jacket for SoCal and I'm in love with this one. It's warm, but not heavy, and the quilting detail is so pretty. Plus I love the navy color. It's on sale for $44, and runs big, so order down!



2016-07-14%2B17.35.52.jpg
This vest is a fun statement piece and would go with everything! It's on sale for $37.


2016-07-14%2B17.22.56.jpg
If you're looking for a brown leather jacket, this one is buttery soft. It's a higher price point at $219, but it's real leather and worth every penny.


2016-07-14%2B17.41.56.jpg
You guys probably know by now how obsessed I am with pleated skirts. This one is a gorgeous navy color, and is on sale for $55. I'm also loving this leather pleated skirt.

I'm wearing this top with it


And here are a few other favorites I didn't take pictures of:

SHOES:

350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

JEANS: 

350.gif

HANDBAGS: 
350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

ACCESSORIES: 
350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar