Dear Readers: Tell Me About Yourself!

Chanel Two Tone Mules

Two Tone Chanel Mules - Brooklyn Blonde

Two Tone Classics - Brooklyn Blonde

Two Tone Chanel Mules - Brooklyn Blonde

Top: Equipment (gorgeous color that's on sale) | Pants: Helmut Lang | Shoes: Chanel | Sunglasses: Celine | Bag: Saint Laurent

My lovely readers, I know that this is my blog and it's mostly about my outfits, my experiences, my favorite things, etc, but I would LOVE to learn a little bit more about YOU.  So if you don't mind taking a few moments to share some things about yourself, I would absolutely love that!

Where are you from?

What do you do for a living?

If you don't mind answering, how old are you?

What's your favorite thing about reading blogs?

Least favorite?

Do you have children? want children?

If you could live in any city in this entire world, what would it be?

If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What's your favorite movie?

favorite TV show?

The post Dear Readers: Tell Me About Yourself! appeared first on Brooklyn Blonde.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar