INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

I'm a little late in getting this one up this weekend, but there have been lots of outfits over on instagram this week so I had to share!

Also don't forget the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going on, and is now open to the public! My favorites are right here.

2016-07-15%2B20.59.47.jpg
TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  FLATS  ||  SIMILAR BAG

I love a good black and white outfit! This striped peplum is on sale during the anniversary sale and I love the statement it makes with a pair of black flats and white jeans


2016-07-16%2B16.59.41.jpg
FLATS  ||  SHEEPSKIN RUG  via IKEA  ||  GRAY RUG

I picked up these blush flats during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I'm obsessed with them. Online they look more like nude, but in person they're a gorgeous blush. They will go with everything, and they're great for all seasons. 
Also tons of you are always asking about this rug. Here's the link!

2016-07-19%2B17.27.45-1.jpg

Last week my best friend, Leanne, and I went downtown LA to celebrate our birthdays, which are four days apart. We both showed up wearing white jeans, black tops, brown sandals, and brown bags -- completely unplanned! We fabric shopped, and then got dressed up for a fancy dinner at the LA City Club on the 51st floor of one of the high rises. The views were incredible. I wore this dress


2016-07-21%2B17.21.56-2.jpg
SIMILAR SNEAKERS (on sale for $19!)  ||  JEANS  

When your shoes match the floor, a picture must be taken. 


2016-07-22%2B17.42.30.jpg

To extend my birthday celebrations, we headed down to Desert Springs Resort for a little weekend getaway. It's blazing hot, but we've had so much fun regardless. I'll be sharing photos and a little video on the blog later this week! 

2016-07-23%2B13.22.14.jpg
HAT  ||  SIMILAR DRESS  ||  SANDALS  ||  SUNGLASSES

Day two at the pool was even hotter and the water was like a bathtub...not very refreshing! But the boys still loved it and we got away from all the weekend crowds by staying away from the main pool, and instead heading to the family pool which was perfect. 


2016-07-23%2B20.21.37.jpg
SIMILAR TOP  ||  JEANS  ||  SANDALS  ||  SIMILAR BAG 

These sandals were great for the pool, and I'll definitely wear them to the beach when we're back home, but I also love how they make a statement with a simple summer outfit, like a white button down or a white summer dress. 


0 komentari:

Objavi komentar