INSTAGRAM ROUND UP

It's been a busy few weeks around here with our trip to Palm Springs last weekend and then a three day trip to New York this week. But I still wanted to share a few of my outfits since some of the pieces are on sale and I don't want you to miss them!



Merricksart%2Bcrocheted%2Banthropologie%
DRESS  ||  HEELS  ||  BAG 

This week I took a quick trip to New York City to meet with Vanity Fair for some fun upcoming projects. For dinner our first night I wore this gorgeous crocheted dress and it was a fun twist on the classic LBD. 
I love that it's easy to dress up but would also look amazing with flat sandals or even simple sneakers for a dressed down look.  


Merricksart%2Bvince%2Bcamuto%2Bankle%2Bb

These cut-out boots are so perfect for fall and super comfortable. It's just really hard to decide between black or tan!


Merricksart%2Bnew%2Byork%2Bcity.jpg
WHITE DRESS  (also comes in other colors)  ||  SIMILAR JEANS  ||  BAG  ||  SUNGLASSES  ||  SIMILAR BOOTS  ||  STROLLER  ||  CARSEAT 

I mostly had to attend events and meetings while in NYC, but we had a few free hours on our first morning so we walked down to the Empire State Building and the Flat Iron. It was so hot that day so I ended up changing, but this white dress is one of my very favorites. 


merricksart%2Bthermal%2Band%2Bboots.jpg
THERMAL TEE (on sale)  ||  JEANS (on sale)  ||  ANKLE BOOTS  (on sale)  ||  WATCH c/o POST FIFTH

Comfy and casual for post-travel day.

Merricksart%2Bblack%2Band%2Bwhite.jpg
PEPLUM TEE (SIMILAR HERE)  ||  JEANS  ||  SANDALS  ||  SIMILAR BAG  

I'm such a sucker for black and white, but I love how brown accessories make it more casual. 

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar