INSTAGRAM ROUND-UP

Here are a few recent outfits from Instagram -- if you're not following along there, I share lots of day to day outfits that never make the blog, plus little bits of our lives. I'm @merricksart over there!

2016-06-21%2B17.16.52.jpg

I bought this pair of new balance sneakers last fall and wore them almost non-stop. I wanted a brighter pair for summer, and when I found this pair I had to have them. They're so fresh and fun! 


2016-06-24%2B21.06.18.jpg
SIMILAR JACKET  ||  SIMILAR TOP  ||  JEANS (buy your normal size)  ||  SANDALS (on sale right now!)  

We went out for ice cream as a family the other night to celebrate B graduating from Kindergarten. I can't believe I have a first grader!! 


IMG_2636%2Bcopy.jpg

This week we headed down to Carlsbad for a family reunion with Philip's fam. We spent two days at Legoland and my Lego-loving boys were in Heaven. My sister in law found these DIY t-shirts online, so we made them for all the kiddos (except San) in different colors. Except we made ours with a Cricut machine and iron on vinyl, rather than freezer paper stencils and paint. 

Also my sneakers were perfect for walking around Legoland the whole day -- this was the first time I wore them and I didn't even wear socks, but my feet stayed comfortable and blister free the entire day. 


IMG_2558.JPG

I posted about these pants earlier this week and they sold out so quickly. I found them online last time for 54% off, but they're selling out quickly again, so hurry and snag a pair if you were thinking about it! 

white%2Bdress.jpg
WHITE LACE DRESS (runs slightly big, wearing size XS)  ||  HEELS  (lower price point here)

I'm such a sucker for lace dresses, and this babydoll one is so pretty and feminine. It also made for a great church outfit on a super warm Sunday a few weeks ago, although I could barely squeeze my hot, swollen feet into my heels by the end of the day!


Hope you have a happy and safe weekend!

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar