THE BEST OF THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE (NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE!)

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is finally open to everyone! There are tons of great pieces, and I've rounded up a bunch of my favorites below, all at amazing price points.

Things went so fast last week, and now everything should be restocked, but they'll go quickly again. So if you've had your eye on something the last week, hurry and snag it.

I showed a few pictures from the dressing room last week so you can see how things fit, and I also posted about my favorite kid items here, and my favorite outerwear pieces here, including this amazing leather jacket.

These are my favorite boots I bought (waiting anxiously for them to arrive!), and this is my favorite shirt I bought. I've already worn it like three times this week.


all of the images below are clickable, so click to shop, or find direct links below!
img?v=2.11&ms=35683320&aspectJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

ROW 1: STRIPED PEPLUM  ||  LACE TUNIC  ||  WHITE TEE  ||  GRID BUTTON DOWN 

ROW 2:  BELL SLEEVE TOP  ||  RED PLAID BUTTON DOWN  ||  OLIVE GREEN BUTTON DOWN  ||  STRIPED TEE  

ROW 3:  LEATHER JACKET  ||  ANORAK JACKET  ||  SUEDE JACKET  ||  LIGHT LEATHER JACKET 

ROW 4:  WHITE DENIM  ||  DARK DISTRESSED DENIM   ||  LIGHT DISTRESSED DENIM  ||  MEDIUM WASH JEANS  

ROW 5:  ADIDAS SNEAKERS  ||  PERFORATED ANKLE BOOT  ||  CUT-OUT ANKLE BOOT  |  LACE UP FLATS  ||  PEEP TOE BLOCK HEEL

ROW 6:  GRAY CLUTCH  ||  WHITE CROSSBODY  ||  OXBLOOD CROSSBODY  ||  BROWN CROSSBODY

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar