The Perfect Summer Cardi.

The outfit below was brought to you by an overnight 20 degree drop in temperature.
One second it was 80 degrees and the next it was 60. I realized that I needed to dress accordingly if I had any hope of being comfortable all day.
Adding this super cute plaid Catch Bliss cardi to my outfit totally did the trick. It's amazingly soft, the print is tres chic, and it's lightweight-- the perfect spring/summer cardigan to have on hand! And I have to give it bonus points for all the compliments I received from my co-workers. :)
Check out the cardi here. You'll be happy you did!
IMG_9885.JPG
Beige top- Forever 21 | Similar 1, 2, 3
Cami- The Limited (exact) <-my all-time favorite cami!
Lightweight plaid "Katelyn" cardi c/o Catch Bliss Boutique (exact)
Pants- NY& CO | Similar 1, 2, 3
Belt- Forever21 | Similar 12, 3
Watch- Anne Klein | Almost exact  | Similar | Love this version
Pyramid cuff c/o Erika Lehman for Stella & Dot | Super cute look-a-like
Pearl Necklace c/o Blossom Jewelry Design on Etsy
Pumps- Target | Similar 1, 2, 3


0 komentari:

Objavi komentar