ON THE FRINGE

IMG_8322copy.jpg

IMG_8346copy.jpg

IMG_8388copy.jpg

IMG_8409copy.jpg

IMG_8417copy.jpg

IMG_8445copy.jpg

SIMILAR HERE, HERE, + HERE  ||  JEANS  ||  BAG  ||  SIMILAR LOAFERS HERE + HERE  ||  SUNGLASSES  ||  SIMILAR LEATHER JACKET 


There's something about fringe that I just really love. It's a trend that has basically become a staple because it keeps coming around season after season. I love that it's wearable in winter on boots, scarves, and outerwear, and in summer on tanks, sandals, and bags. And it's an easy way to instantly add visual interest to an outfit. Some pieces can look a little costume-y, so make sure the cut or style of your top, bag, or shoes is modern, and the fringe adds to the piece, rather than overpowers it. 

The fringe top I'm wearing above sold out a few months ago, but I found a few almost identical ones here and here, and I rounded up a few of my favorite fringe pieces for summer below. Fringe bags and sandals are probably the most versatile and easy to wear fringe items you can buy, like this super classic fringe bag, or this easy pair of sandals, but I do love a fringe lined top!

click the images in the widget below to shop each item!



350.gifJavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

0 komentari:

Objavi komentar